John Woodley & John Staines
Also known as 'The 2 Johns'
Over the past five years you may have seen either one of the ‘2 Johns’ present at numerous key events in relation to the Online Child Sexual Exploitation of Children (OCSE).
They have completed interviews for BBC Breakfast TV, BBC Radio 4, Channel 4 TV and numerous other local radio stations and have presented in schools across the UK.
As well as working with many individual schools and organisations ‘The 2 Johns’ are proud to work collaboratively with many partners to deliver various large scale community based projects. Over the past year the projects have included working with the following people:
- The Basildon Community Safety Partnership and the Local Youth Service to deliver our Walk Online Roadshow ™ for local primary and secondary schools
- The Uttlesford Schools Consortium to deliver the Walk Online Roadshow ™ across 17 local schools
- The Tendering Community Safety Partnership to deliver the Walk Online Roadshow ™ and run sessions for the local Crucial Crew Events
- Virgin Healthcare to help develop the updated ‘Healthy Schools’ benchmark document
- The Uttlesford Community Safety Partnership to deliver training for UDC
- The Essex Teacher Training College to deliver key training for new teachers
- The Brentwood Community Safety Partnership to deliver our Walk Online Roadshow ™within all secondary schools in the area
- The Blackwater River Partnership to deliver our Walk Online Roadshow ™ to numerous schools across the Maldon Area
- The Essex County FA and various Head Teacher Associations to present at their annual conferences
- Renew Counselling to provide OCSE training for their counsellors
Looking ahead to the next year ‘The 2 Johns’ are excited about new community partnership projects that are now being discussed.
Over the past year ‘The 2 Johns’ have delivered their Walk Online Roadshow ™ to in excess of 100000 young people and the feedback received has been continually outstanding and over the past few years ‘The 2 Johns’ have been keynote speakers at many professionals events sharing their expertise around all issues of Online Child Sexual Exploitation.
The 2 Johns are both qualified Police Trainers and EST E-Safety Training offer a large range of bespoke training options.
They are both CEOP Ambassador trainers and are qualified to deliver Think You Know (TUK) training courses. They trained every Youth Officer within Essex Police and qualified them to run E Safety assemblies in schools throughout Essex.
They have delivered many presentations within schools and specialise in Parent and Teacher events. The feedback for their sessions has been outstanding and they would be happy to provide details of the schools they have worked within so as you may seek up to date testimonials.
They can be found on Facebook at ‘EST E Safety Training’ where you will see the numerous 5 star reviews and recommendations they have received.
Both are enhanced DBS checked and are happy to provide these details to people they arrange to work with.